Have you ever bought a rotisserie chicken from the store? Have you noticed for $4-$5 for a seasoned cooked chicken how much cheaper it is then buying a small chicken that isn't even cooked at the store? Make sense?
Instead of questioning it I decide to go with it and buy the already cooked rotisserie chicken!
I saw a version of this on Pinterest and put a twist to it and made it my own!
What you need:
1 Rotisserie Chicken
1 Can of condensed cream of chicken
1/2 Cup of sour cream
1 Cup of cheddar cheese
3 Tb of butter
3 Tb of milk
1 Can of biscuits (8 biscuits)
1. Shred the chicken and place on the bottom of the dish.
2. Mix the condensed cream of chicken and sour cream together and spread on top of the chicken.
3. Melt the butter and then pour it over the top of the cream mixture with the milk.
4. Sprinkle the cheese on top.
5. Place the rolls on top. Split the rolls in two if you need to fill empty spots.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Tip: You could always put a vegetable inside this under the rolls and make it like a chicken pot pie! Peas or broccoli would be yummy!
Not the prettiest dish but it sure was yummy!
I think my husband liked it!
It is as simple as 1-2-3!