Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips

I love salsa right up there with the best of them! But fruit salsa?!?! yumm!! As most of my readers know I had a baby about 3 months ago and I am have been trying to lose baby weight! BUT I LOVE SWEETS! So by curving my intake of sweet foods I have turned to fruit! I made this for my husband and he loved it! it is simple and easy and can be done really with any kind of fruit you may have! Here is what I did!




First I made the cinnamon chips!

You take a flour tortilla cut it into triangles and spread butter on on it. Then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top! Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes! My oven cooks fast so it only took 10 minutes for me!











Next choose the fruit you want to use! I used strawberries, cherries and blueberries! Cut them up into small bite sized pieces!







After you are done put all fruit into a bowl and squeeze 1/2 a lemon on top and sprinkle with some sugar!



Mix well!


And serve!






That is it!! SO easy and SO yummy!!

It is as Simple As 1-2-3!

Enjoy!




No comments: