Sunday, October 10, 2010

TO decorate OR NOT TO decorate…

That is the question! So I have a tendency to rush holidays…not because I don’t like them but because I get so excited for them that I want to decorate for them ASAP!! So I am torn between my fall decorations and my Halloween decorations! What is your time frame for the fall decorations and Halloween decor?
So I decided that my time frame for Fall is LAST weekend of August to the FIRST week of October! Then I put up the Halloween decorations from the 2nd week to the last week of October!
So here is a project I worked on:

RIP: Tombstones
Ok so I got this cardboard  from Michaels 2 for $1.00. I drew tombstones on them in black marker….
fall 002
Now they aren’t going to be perfect because no tombstone every is!
I then cut them out:
fall 003 fall 004
After that I used Flatt black spray paint on them from Michaels @ $2.99/per can! And write R.I.P on it in white paint and a date!
HALLOWEEN DECO 038
Finished product!
HALLOWEEN DECO 070 HALLOWEEN DECO 072

I added one more after I took this one!
Linking up with:
http://alittlelovelyblog.blogspot.com/
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

XO
simple as 1 2 3

No comments: