Friday, May 6, 2011

Relax and ENJOY your bedroom!

So I was laying in bed looking around my room and realizing what a mess it was! It was only making me more anxious instead of calming me down! Your bedroom should be your sanctuary! Instead mine was a place where “stuff” piled up! With electronics EVERYWHERE!

bed 006bed 007
Enjoy some PAMPERING! Take your over piled nightstand and draw and turn it into a clean, spa like area! Check out with I did!

Before:
First step remove all electronics and junk in the draw and on top of the nightstand!
bed 008bed 009
FINALLY CLEAN..
bed 010
After:

bed 012bed 013bed 014bed 016bed 017bed 018bed 024
I have a plate with items for my nails: nail clippers, cuticle scissors, and nourishing cuticle pen (from ELF love this stuff!)! In another dish I have my lip balm, hand cream and hair ties! I also have a scented room spray *Pear Glace from Victoria Secret* and my hot/cold eye pad!
Make the bedside clean and neat! You can see what I did with mine!!
Before:

bed 006

After:
bed 019
bed 020bed 025
I cleaned everything off the top and removed all electronics! I then picked some flowers from my lilac tree, put a candle on top, a well lit lamp and the book that I am currently reading (Barefoot, by Elin Hilderbrand)

Finished!
bed 023
“Right before you go to bed, cozy up with a cup of herbal tea! As you sip, jot down three things you’re thankful for. It helps you end the day on a positive note.” (Better Homes & Garden, May 2011 issue)
LOVE this idea…I think it is very important to remember everything you are thankful for at the end of the day! The day really flies by and sometimes you need to take a step back and thank God for all the awesome things you have in your life!

Now onto tackling my bathroom!!

Enjoy!!
simple as 1 2 3
If you haven’t already please stop by and “like” my facebook page!!


2 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

I couldnt agree with you more!! My bedroom is always getting dumped on and i hate it! It feels so good to reclaime our space!:)

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

My bedroom is a clutter magnet, too! I love what you did with the plates - still easy to toss stuff in, but it looks pretty and organized.