Monday, September 22, 2014

Wine & Cheese Party


So I have been wanting to do a wine and cheese party forever now! I have had a pinterest board going for a few years now but never got around to actually doing it! Well this weekend I did it and it was a blast!! I added a twist to it thou and had the girls bring a fall craft to do while we wined and dined! I had a few Etsy shop holders pop in with some of their super cute items!!



Introducing BriGeeski:

Hi! I am a graphic designer with a passion for art, parties and events. I have a toddler girl (my sweet love) who has inspired me to follow my dreams. I have always enjoyed planning parties and creating fun decorations to inspire a mood or create a theme.


She was awesome to work with and extremely quick with sending me my invite! It was exactly what I wanted!! She does a beautiful job with all of her items! Check her out!!

Now I wanted some items to hang up around the house as well as to use throughout the party! Well have no fear Party Ever After is back to help me out!

Introducing Party Ever After:



    I love working with anything having to do with paper! Scrapbooking, cards, digital files, etc. I'm a homeschooling mom of and grandmother of four precious little ones. I've always been creative and if I don't have a project to work on, I go a bit crazy!

    She made this awesome printable for me for the party!! She was great to work with and does beautiful work!











    What a fun Wine and Cheese Party! A great get-together for birthdays, anniversaries, girl's night, or just because! Party kit has everything done for you, even lists which wines to serve with different cheeses. I've included plenty of blank pages for you to fill in yourself in order to customize your party for your own wine & cheese choices.

    Print on 8.5” x 11” card stock.
    Print as many as you need.

    Party Kit includes the following files:

    Fill-in Invitations (3.5" x 5")
    Banner "Wine & Cheese"
    Place Cards/Labels (tent fold)
    Wine Glass Tags (so everyone can keep track of their glass)
    Cheese Labels (15 common cheeses)
    Cheese Labels (blank so you can fill in your own)
    Pairing Cards (gives easy wine & cheese pairings - may also be used as party favors)
    Pairing Cards (blank to use however you wish)
    Signs (5" x 7" blank)
    Large Blank Sign

    Matching custom 5" x 7" invitations are available here:





    I made an awesome appetizer using brie and paired it with a bottle chardonnay!

    What you will need:

    *A block of brie
    *Jar of blueberry preserves *or any kind you like*
    *Pastry dough
    *1 egg

    Place dough flat and put the brie in the middle. Then put jam on top of the brie.



    Fold it together so that the brie is wrapped nicely in the dough!




    Spread an egg overtop to brown it.





    Then place it in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.


    Wa-la! Pair it with Chardonnay and wheat thins! Yummy!!





    Introducing Atomic Buffalo:

    Hello! Welcome to my shop, atomic buffalo.


    I am a stay at home mom of one sexy husband, two handsome boys, two pesky dogs, and one mini turtle...as well as a designer, rust artist, fast-food eater, and chore procrastinator. 





    11x17 Cheese + wine pairings poster on your choice of white semi-gloss or grocery brown paper
    * Print paper size 11"x17"
    * Professionally printed on your choice of white semi-gloss or grocery brown paper
    * Packaged in a clear sleeve & shipped flat in a cardboard mailer

    All designs & templates are for personal use only, not for resale.

    Check out other creative items and listings here:


     I LOVE the poster!! It was a great accent to my party! The girls loved pairing the cheeses and wine together!! Here are some pictures of the pairings.




    Introducing Get Up Cycled:

    At Get Upcycled we are passionate about doing our small part to preserve our planet. Our mission is to utilize materials that would otherwise end up in a landfill and re-imagine them into wonderful new products. In fact, that's pretty much the definition of up cycling!




    Wine Bottle Cheese & Fruit Platter



    This serving platter is crafted from a large reclaimed 1.5 liter wine bottle. This piece is ideal for a happy hour cheese or fruit sampler.



    Each bottle is kiln fired at over 1400º making each platter slightly different for a one-of-a-kind work of art. Each bottle is infused with a decorative copper loop enabling it to be easily displayed in your kitchen or home bar. Makes a great house warming gift!






    It was a beautiful accent to out party!! I LOVED it and would recommend them for any party or gift!!


    Here are some more pictures of the decor...







    My girl was ready for the excitement to begin!!







    I got glasses from the dollar store and I painted them with blackboard paint! I then used chalk to write the girls names on them! It was not only for them to use at the party but also there favor to go home with!








    I made this sign for my picture frame!






    We used these small tasting glasses to taste the different wines before deciding which one we wanted to have! The girls loved this idea!!




    Everything was so yummy and delicious !











    Tip: Freeze grapes and use them as ice cubes if someone prefers their wine cold! This way their wine doesn't get watered down! 











    I made these candle holders out of old corks and a dollar store candle! I hot glued the corks around the candles! It was super easy and a great touch!




    Then we got to crafting!! The girls came with a  fall craft they wanted to work on!! They were crafting up a storm!















    The finished products:



























    Stop by these easy shops and let them know Simple As 1-2-3 sent you!!


    Happy fall ya'll!

    Enjoy!


    It is as Simple As 1-2-3!




    No comments: