Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Unique Christmas Gifts- Introducing: Sierra Metal Designs


These personalized herb markers make great labels for your garden. They have hand stamped custom names on them that will allow you to remember what you planted. Sierra Metal Design was awesome to work with and has some beautiful items to offer you!!

This is for 5 signs with 1 word on each. If you would prefer to do names or words rather than garden names, that is totally fine.


Looking for a personalized Wedding, Birthday, Graduation, First Communion, or Mother's Day Gift. I have Napkin Rings, Tie Clips, Fishing Lures, Jewelry, Keychains, Herb Signs, Bookmarks, Luggage Tags and much more.

Follow us on Instagram to find out about flash sales and giveaways and like us on Facebook to get a 10% discount on your next order and on .
Follow us on Pinterest also!!

Follow 
>>Facebook: Sierra Metal Design
>>Instagram: sierrametaldesign
>>Pinterest: sierrametal






My father owns a metal shop. I can remember when I was a little girl and my sisters and I use to play there. It was magical when we were there. There was this huge warehouse with all these giant machines everywhere. We could make a little piece of metal come to life with these monsters. Swirls, circles and bending things…
As I grew older though, I moved away from this magic and on to real world things: college, work, a mortgage. Luckily I have rediscovered the mystery and joy of creating. I started with something pretty simple-a candleholder, but suddenly the ideas are pouring in. Stakes, herb gardens, spice racks, bookmarks and even jewelry. Who knows? It is truly amazing all the things you can create out of metal.


It is as Simple As 1-2-3



No comments: