Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Holiday Photos

 
As always my awesome cousin-in-law over at  MINE FOR THE MAKING found this awesome offer at shutterfly!!!

FREE Holiday Cards from Shutterfly YES I said it FREE!!!
Shutterfly IS A FABULOUS site!! I have made coasters, calendars, photo albums, cards etc!
SHUTT
Shutterfly's photo books are fantastic! I’ve made them for my Nephew and Niece as well  as for my husband’s grandparents for our wedding! They are super easy and simple as 1-2-3!!
This was the cover of the album I made for my husband’s grandparents for Christmas this year:
album
I already ordered my holiday card through them and I can't wait to see it!! Here is the rough draft..what do you think??
xmas2
Here are some of the offers for shutterfly.com:
  • Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards
  • FREE shipping on $30 or more!!!
Click here for more info.
Thanks again Kara! If you haven’t checked out her site please do she has some AWESOME ideas and she is way creative!!! (MINE FOR THE MAKING)
Happy Holidays!!
Enjoy!!
XO
simple as 1 2 3




1 comment:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Thanks for the love! Glad you are doing the promo! Awesome deal!