What you will need:
Glass clear plate
Paint: White paint, Black paint, orange paint, blue paint and green paint
What you are going to write on the plate is the following:
I’m dreaming of a white Christmas…
1. Turn plate over and write it backwards sounds hard but once you start it does get easier!! Write the words on the rim of the plate. You can use black paint or even a thick black sharpie!
2. Now you are going to put the eyes and smile on the snowman again turn the plate to the back and paint the underside. (center of plate)
3. Now the nose:
4. Scarf: 1st make x’s in white (make the x’s on the rim of the plate)
Next: Paint over the x’s in green..when you turn the plate over you will still be able to see the x’s and words!
It doesn’t have to be perfect cause you are going to end up covering the back in all white so don’t worry about it being perfect!!
5. Now you are going to paint the top of the plate blue!
6. After this has dried you are now going to paint the whole back of the plate in white!
7. Last step make sure you write your name or initials and date on the back of the plate. If you decided to give it away they will always know who they got it from and when they got it!
NOTE: HAND WASH ONLY!~
- You can make cookies and give to a neighbor
- You can bake a pie and give to a friend
- You can by a stand to display the plate and keep it or give it away
Thank you again to The CSI Project and Krylon! Got my “prize” yesterday and I am so excited to use them!!! Thank you again!!!
Linked up with: