Sunday, July 7, 2013

4th of July Fruit Salad

For the 4th of July my mom had a party! We all had to make a family flag and display it on the deck!






 My mom set the table to perfection with beautiful decorations!




I decided for a dessert for the holiday weekend I would make a special fruit salad! I decided to make it with watermelon and blueberries! I cut out star shapes from the watermelon using a cookie cutter! SO easy ! It is a great way to make the holiday festive and fun!

Cut the watermelon into rings...







 Place the cookie cutter on top of the rings...
 Press down...

 Push out...
Ta-Da!

 Wa-La! So easy and cute!!





 I cut up the rest of the watermelon and placed it in a separate bowl..so nothing went to waist !


So pretty and festive! 
 I added yummy cookies and cupcakes to the mix...



Enjoy!!

It is as simple as 1-2-3!



No comments: