Monday, January 20, 2014

Tater Tot Taco Casserole Recipe

I am trying to spice up my menu! I found this awesome recipe and had to share it!! Being pregnant and working full-time I am exhausted at the end of the day and needed an EASY dinner well I found it! I hope you think so too!!

Tater Tot Taco Casserole Recipe



Ingredients:

1 lb. Ground Turkey Meat
1/2 Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
1 Package of Taco Seasoning
1 Can of Corn
1 Can of Beans, Drained and Rinsed
1 Bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Bag of Tater Tots
1 Can of Enchilada Sauce
1 Can of Sliced Black Olives (optional)



Step 1:
Mix: 1 lb. Ground Turkey Meat, 1/2 Onion, 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced in a pan



Step 2:
Drain meat mixture, add corn, beans and taco seasoning




Step 3:
Add Tater Tots and 1/2 the bag of cheese mix it in with the meat mixture


Step 4:
Add 1/3 of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan


Step 5:
Add meat and tater tot mixture pour the rest of the sauce on top

Step 6:

Bake at 375 for 40 minutes

Step 7:

Add the rest of the cheese and black olives (optional) until bubbly for about 5 minutes!






Enjoy!!

It is as Simple as 1-2-3!!





No comments: