Introducing Paper and Oats:
Paper + Oats started in 2011 with intaglio, relief, and screen prints. After trying a few other routes of handmade items, I've focused my efforts on simple, whimsical digital illustrations for every room of the house, as well as organizational printables to help simplify your life.
I have a strong passion for organization, which inspired my line of household and classroom printables. Whether they're hard-working moms or dads or inspiring educators, I love helping people organize and streamline their systems.
My prints represent much work to develop clean-lined illustrations that emphasize silhouettes and shapes of everyday objects and scenes. The color palettes are chosen to be unique and unexpected, meant to compliment a variety of homes and spaces.
I consider presentation to be of upmost importance, so my prints are always carefully produced and beautifully packaged, to make your mail-opening experience that much more exciting - because who doesn't love getting packages in the mail?
This is the ultimate kit to get your kitchen under control! Organize your pantry, plan your meals, streamline your grocery shopping, and record your favorite recipes with this versatile kitchen kit! This bundled kit includes all 3 of our editable kitchen-specific sets: Meal Planning Kit, Printable Recipe Cards, and Blank Labels for Organizing (fits to Avery templates!). See the lists below for what documents are included. You can also click the links for each set to see more photos.
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording so your kitchen organization and planning doesn't take itself too seriously.
Each kit in this bundle is also editable! Blank fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text in the design cannot be edited.)
MEAL PLANNING KIT:
• A Weekly Meal Plan (2 layout options): fill in your breakfast, lunch and dinner for every day of the week, and keep a quick running list of extra items you need to grab at the store
• A Monthly Meal Plan: keep track of your meals even further in advance with a perpetual monthly calendar with a space for your shopping list
• Grocery List: streamline your grocery shopping with a categorized shopping list based on sections of the grocery store.
• Price-Matching Cheat Sheet: keep all your ads straight without losing your mind or missing a deal, plus a small area to write out which stores' ads to check, so you don't forget any!
• Freezer Inventory: record what items you have in your freezer, and when they expire so none of your frozen items get lost deep in the abyss that is your ice box
• Refrigerator Inventory: keep track of everyday items that need to be kept in stock in your fridge, so no condiment goes unnoticed or expired
• Pantry Inventory: keep record of your dry goods and when to use them by, so you aren't halfway through baking your cake before realizing you're out of flour
PRINTABLE RECIPE CARDS:
This kit includes 4 recipe card designs, and is color-coded in 6 different categories for extra organization: Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Desserts, Appetizers, Drinks, and This & That. Each card can be printed multiple times to accommodate your recipe collection – they're formatted with 4 on a page, so just print, cut, and cook! Each card is roughly 4 x 5 inches.
BLANK LABELS FOR ORGANIZING:
Designed with a simple scalloped edge, this set includes 4 different label sizes, each in 4 different colors (for a total of 16 pages in the PDF), so you can print what you need and get to organizing! All 4 label sizes are also compatible with Avery templates, so they can be printed out as stickers if you wish.
She is wonderful to work with and does beautiful work!
Fabulous right? For more fabulous ideas check out my 7 Day Organizational Tips or any of my other organizing write ups!