Thursday, September 23, 2010

Job…

So to give you a little background I have wanted to be a teacher since I was 5 years old! I just graduated college in ‘09 with my undergrad in Elementary Education. I am currently getting my masters in special ed. Finding a job has been so hard and I am so lucky and grateful that my brother-in-law and sister have been so flexible with letting me work for them. I recently went for an interview at my old elementary school and was hired today!!! I am so excited! I am a one on one teacher in a self contained classroom. I am super excited and can’t wait to start on Monday! It is a foot in the door to some day having my own classroom!! I am just so happy that the school liked me and wanted me to come and work for them!!

My best friends mean the world to me! I don’t know what I would do without them~ We have known each other for almost 11 years now and every year is better then the last!

 

image image

 

They came over tonight and we celebrated me getting my first teaching job!!! We made homemade pizza and it was so good!!! They surprised me with a bottle of wine  and  a yummy cookie cake!

image

This cookie cake had a red apple on it too but we ate it lol =)

image 

 

Love you again girls! Thank you for supporting me and being the best friend, sister and partner in crime a girl could ask for!

 

XO

Melis

3 comments:

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

YAAAAAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Doing a happy dance for you cousin!!! Congrats!!!

xoxo
Kara

Danielle said...

oh my gosh... congrats!!

Melissa said...

Thanks guys!! I am so happy I can't stop smiling!