Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- In large bowl, stir all Crust ingredients until dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir all Pecan Filling ingredients until well blended. Pour over hot crust.
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Bake 15 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Only four were left over!! :)
EXTRA: Add chocolate chips, butterscotch or white chocolate chips to the 'filling' for a little extra!!