Monday, May 20, 2013

7 Days of Organizational Tips (Day 6)

Day 6
Tip: Make a cleaning calendar


No one and I repeat no one is superwoman or superman. We all try to multitask everyday and sometimes we need some guidance and that is OKAY!

A cleaning calendars or chore charts are so important! It keeps you on task and organized throughout the week!

Here is the one I made and use on a weekly basis! I hang mine on my wall calendar in my kitchen! I use a dry erase marker to check off what I have done or what I need to do. And sometimes I don't get to one of the items because life gets in the way...but if I have learned one thing it is if you fall down you pick yourself right back up! If your on a diet and eat a cookie for lunch that doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want for the rest of the day. You made one mistake that doesn't mean your day is completely ruined it just means you need to get back on the wagon!

So get organized! Start today!! No day is too late!


Click, print, laminate and it is yours! 


Homework:
1. Print out cleaning calendar and follow it.
2. If you don't like this one that is OKAY! But find or make one that works for YOU!
3. Click here to find 21 other chore charts for kids!!


It is as simple as 1-2-3!







No comments: