Wednesday, May 15, 2013

7 Days of Organizational Tips (Day 2)



Day 2:

Linen Closet Makeover

Tip: LABEL

Labeling is SO important! YOU might know where things go but I guarantee your husband or significant other (as well as kids) might not know where it goes. If you label there will be no excuses!

My linen closet needed a HUGE makeover!

I forgot to take a before picture with how everything was in my closet! But just know it was a MESS!

My cat wanted to take a little stroll before I put everything back in...

 As you can see everything is thrown out on to the floor!
 I got 5 baskets from the dollar store! Another budget friendly project!
As you can see I placed different things in each basket. Fitted sheets, Flat sheets, Pillow cases, Cloth Napkins, and Table Cloths

 I LABELED each basket!




 Finished product:
 

 Here is a template for yourself:


Homework:

1. Lets go back to "zone" talk...go back to one of the areas you cleaned out...now look and see is there place or anything you need to label? Make it easier  for not only you but the other people in the house!
2. The more you organize the better off you are...if you don't organize properly the less organized you will stay. Everything should have a place!


Check out an earlier blog posting: Relax and ENJOY your bedroom  it gives some more simple and quick organizational tips!

Enjoy!

It is as simple as 1-2-3!

No comments: