Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day in The Classroom: Tea Themed

I had my kiddies make a bunch of cute things for their moms for mother's day!  I decided to go with a tea party theme!



This was my tea party hat! I ordered these hats in bulk from dollartree.com!




 Each student made their own hat for their mom!






My kiddies made banana bread for their moms!



Beautiful cards and placemats: 


They even sang "I'm a little teapot":

The students planted chives for their moms as well! 











We also did the "Anatomy of a mother" my students and I discussed what a mother uses her ears for, eyes for, feet for etc.

Examples:

Feet for dancing.
Lips for saying I love you.
Hands for holding.





We set the table and it came out  beautifully!

 





I hope you are all having a wonderful mother's day!!



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY AMAZING MOM!



It is as simple as 1-2-3

No comments: